|sent from: Waterloo Station, London, UK. destination: Los Angeles, California, USA|
Overheard on midnight train from Waterloo
– All men are liars!!
– Are you her dad??
– omg how much have you drunk?
– [untranslatable Italian]
– OR WHAEVEH YEAH
– shhh, shhhhhhhh, nobody cares, nobody cares!
– I don’t know wha’ you’re talkin’ about
– I’m from Bermondseyyyyyy
– The buttey-boy pushed me, he pushed me
– I’m tellin’ you now, this one would take it and run with it thru the whole town
– Can you stay on your feet, to get off the train?
– I can, maaam, I can!
– All these politicians, fuckin’ MPs…
– No, no, not you personally, nor you, nor you.
– They’re all gonna get the shaft, eventually
– Cos they’re all gaay, 90% are gaaay, they’re all buttey-boy, everyone knows it
[ CLAPPING ]
WRITTEN ON A MIDNIGHT TRAIN, A LITTLE DRUNK